Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Precious Grandchildren.

Last night was spent with my beautiful family.  I love when the house is full of  children laughing, playing and even crying.  It does a reality check on what my most precious things/people are in the world.  I truly love cooking for my family and last night was no exception. 

My four beautiful grandchildren always make my day and last night was beautiful.

 Rhiannon, Eli and Callum playing away.  They look so adorable.


Noah about to check out the apple pie under the teatowel.  

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment