Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Treasures

Since moving to this home over a year ago I have had all my treasures still packed in boxes until today.  In our last house we had a built in wall unit.  Today the boys picked up a beautiful solid wood cabinet I won from ebay for my treasures. 


This amazing dinner set was given to me by my late aunt many years ago.  She purchased the dinner set in late 1930's.  Only missing 1 cup and saucer. I have quite a few sets still waiting to unpack.  My favourite one is a green set.  I have the dinner set, my sister has the matching casserole and serving dishes for it.  Mum told me she bought it when she was 18 years of age.

Also I have been able to unwrap all my little nic nacs including my unicorns.



So my question is what do you collect?


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment