Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

RASPBERRY YOGHURT BREAD

I have been experimenting with my Yoghurt Maker as well as my Bread maker and decided to combine the two.
  Below you will find the recipe for my Raspberry Yoghurt Bread.  It is not a very sweet bread but you can definitely taste the raspberries and the yoghurt.
200ml water
150gr berries & cream Greek Yoghurt  (you could use any yoghurt.  I used my homemade)
50 grams of berries (I used frozen)
1 tablespoon sugar
550 grams of premix bread flour.  ( I buy defiance white bread mix)
2.5 teaspoon of yeast.

Place all the ingredients in the breadmaker in order with water first then ending with the yeast.  My breadmaker makes a 1kg loaf.  My program on my breadmaker is for Yoghurt Bread but it was on for 3.45 hours.  My bread maker is a Tefal.  If you are not sure which one to use why not just use the kneading section of your bread maker then place in a tin in the oven.

Happy bread making.  I quite like the taste with the yoghurt.  It gives it just this slight sourness then the taste of berries come through.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment