Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Best buy in ages

Our home is quite big with 4 bedrooms, ensuite, family/dining, lounge room but the kitchen is another thing.  I love to cook and when we looked at this house I didn't really take much notice of the kitchen cupboard or bench area.  Our kitchen is in the middle of the house and has NO kitchen bench space or cupboard space.  Lately since returning back to work I have been able to upgrade my kitchen utensils including a large set of Scan Pan Saucepans.  With nowhere safe to put them I have been worried that a lid would break.  Glass lids and tiled floors aren't the best mix.
I had been shopping around for a cupboard and really like the wood buffets but most of them I found were around $600.  Well checking out Ebay on Sunday Night a lady from Sandgate listed this beautiful solid wood buffet for only $200.  It is now at home ready for a clean then will be used to store so much.

The best buy I have had in ages.

Sue  

No comments:

Post a Comment