Its been awhile since my last blog and plenty has happened. Being back at work is the major change in my life. Part of my job is annual meetings for the case load of people I have and setting new goals with them for the next year. I actually has me thinking about what I have achieved in my life and things I still want to do. The highlights of my life journey is my marriage, my children and my grandchildren. But there are many other fantastic parts of my life that I will always treasure but the list is huge. With this in mind I thought what do I want from the next 40-50 years of my life so I decided to list them as my BUCKET LIST.
The first question is DO YOU HAVE A LIST?
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go para-sailing
- Visit King Island
- Go to Ireland and find my family history
- Buy my own little block of paradise. (A couple of acres.)
- Be as self-sufficient as we can be.
- Be at my grandchildren's weddings.
- Learn how to make cheese.
- Learn how to crochet.
- Run naked through a forest.
- Eat at the most expensive restruant
- Own a Louis Vuitton Handbag
- Play in snow
- Go on a cruise
- Holiday in Canada