Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Abundance of Tomatoes

What to do with a box of tomatoes.  Turn them in to pasta sauce.  While I was out and about yesterday I came across a large box of tomatoes in the fruit shop.  12 jars later and I now have a supply of Tomato Pasta Sauce in the cupboard.  They have all been preserved nicely in a water bath so no nasties can get into them.  Lovely homemade sauce instead of supermarket bought ones.  Quite proud of my achievement this weekend.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment