Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A new job and new adventures

It has definitely been awhile since the last blog but plenty of things has happened and I am sure that there will be exciting times in the next year to write about.  Well most of you who follow my blog also follow my business page blog Spoil & Indulge .  This blog is more on the personal family life of us and really doesn't reflect into my business.  Here I get to voice my opinion.  Scream, rant and rave and write about everyday stuff.  This year so far has been a trying time for us and a big step for me to return into the workforce.  It has been nearly 3 years since I have worked for someone else  but I do know that everything will be fine.  A few of you might wonder why I am doing this?  As all of us know the price of living has increased and now I need a little bit more money for us to survive plus I would like to buy a piece of paradise.  Okay a house with a decent allotment. 



Where I currently live is like living in a goldfish bowl.  Our neighbours are very close and we here everything that they do and I assume they here everything we do.  Thats what happens when you squeeze lots of houses onto small blocks.  Anyway it has been over 10 years since we last  bought a house so now is the time for it to happen.  I want the house, the vegie patch and the chickens to start with.  I want go a bit back to nature.  Have the few fruit trees in the yard.  Bill can have the shed that he wants.  Hopefully this can be achieved in the next couple of years.  I am sure I will have plenty to write about.  By the way.  I think this came about when I watched the full dvds of The Gourmet Farmer.  Enjoyed it thoroughly.  Anyway until my next blog.

Bye for now.

Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Sue, the above will happen for you, you are an amazing woman with a lovely family and to add chooks to the family will happen. I too have returned to the work force, not enough hours yet to keep me out of trouble, but am applying all the time. Sad thing is all my stock is sitting, but I am also in the middle of finishing off 160 new kidz items, I intend to keep cutting and sewing and am saving for a web site. I live on land with a veggie patch, it is wonderful, my dream is to live on the road for a couple of years, so its off to work for both of us and I wish us both all the success due us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know it will happen. It just takes time.

    ReplyDelete