Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Yes Rhiannon Fairies do live in Grandma's Garden

What a wonderful Saturday it has been today.  I have been busy gardening and as well as creating a fairy garden right in the front yard of my place.  This will continue to grow over the next few months.  I love gardening and especially love planting plants that have an amazing aroma's plus look good.  I am sure as I was creating there were a few happy little fairies watching me.























Do you have fairies living in your garden.


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment