Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time for a break

So far this year has been quite busy.  It didn't take long to get back into work after our holiday to Tasmania.  Work has been quite busy which is great.  I love to be kept busy.  At home I have been busy as well.  Last weekend was my first market since November and like normal I always love going to Ipswich to The Handmade Expo.  I have been quite busy creating at home and have extended to the range of products.  Currently I am in love with my overlocker and sewing machine and can't get enough of both of them.  But this weekend I have to give them up and spend time with my beloved hubby who I think has been feeling a bit neglected.  We are heading up to Rainbow Beach on Saturday, staying overnight and then heading home.  One night is plenty to sit back relax and have no disturbances.  No facebook, no internet, no William (son on camp), no sewing machine, no creating.  Just Bill and I and my camera to take some photos of the beautiful place.   Hopefully the weather will improve.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great week and have a fabulous weekend what ever you are doing.  Don't forget if you live in Queensland we have to vote on Saturday.  Should be interesting who will be running the state next week.  Well I won't be thinking about it this weekend.


What ever you are doing enjoy.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment