Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Time for the move

Well you would all know that we are finally about to move.  We are not moving far but back into Redcliffe in what I hope a quiet area.  It looks like that but I suppose I also said that about the house we have called home for the last 18 months.  I am sad to say goodbye to my vegetable patch but I know it won't take long to establish a new one. 
Darling hubby will finally have his man cave which I hope now means his  crap his treasures will no longer take up room in the house.  He is the only male I know that has over 30 hammers.  Don't ask why he needs so many.  Plus along with all his other stuff. 

There are also some great storage options for me in this house.  Being a highset with internal stairs the owner has built one very large cupboard/room under the stairs.  This will be a great area to store all my preserves etc.  Any way once moved and settle another vegetable patch will begin.

Hopefully photos of the garden to be posted.


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment