Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Findings

So much is happening at the moment in my family I am amazed I am managing so well for a change.  The last couple of weeks mum took ill and had spent the last 2 weeks in hospital.

Work has been sort of busy but more of a rollercoaster at the moment.  Depending where I am working from, will alter my mood and feelings.  Last week a fantastic week but this week it has been totally different.

Our house moving days are coming closer. Only a couple more weeks until we will be in our next home.  A step closer to our dream.  I have told Bill that this is the last move until we buy our own piece of property. Still a bit more to pack up and it will be all done.

Tomorrow I am off to Ipswich to the markets.  I love this market but working fulltime and doing markets is starting to take a toll on my life.  There is so many things I want to do on weekends so now I am rethinking monthly markets.  May be next year a complete cut down. 

The one thing I really enjoy is my garden.  My beautiful patch of edible goodies are about to be someone elses haven.  It won't take me long to do another garden.  But look below and so many hidden treasures in it.  My sunflowers have just budded.  I hope I get to see them.  Radishes are plenty just like the lettuce, carrots, zuchinnis.  Rhurbarb is there and the tomatoes are growing so great and what about the cabbages and the broccoli.  Oh well I should manage to harvest a few before we leave.  I just hope the next tenants enjoy it and continue growing vegetables in it.  They are going to have a fantastic summer crop.











Have a great weekend everyone.  I know I shall be.

Sue  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment