Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Natural Soaps

Most of you all know that I have a Natural Products business which I started 3 years ago.  Well who would of thought my Cold Pressed Natural Soaps would be such a great seller at the markets that I have attended over the last couple of years. 

I truly love using my soaps and even if down the track I decide to give the business up I will still continue to use and make my soap.  Over the last couple of years I have had over 40 different types of soaps and I love experimenting with different oils.  No fancy clays or butters added into my soap just basic ingredients.  I look at all the amazing soaps that people have made with beautiful colours and glitters, but me I like to keep it simple.  My soaps lather real good and last for along time.  Currently I am using my Neem and Tea Tree Soap.  Unfortunately a few weeks ago my washing powder was changed and I developed a rash.  Neem and Tea Tree Soap to the rescue and basically straight away it relieved the itch.  I also have a friend who buys this soap for her son to use on his face.  She was truly amazed how well it works and all the expensive creams that he had tried.  Like I said if you keep it simple it will work.

I hope you all have a fantastic week.  We are off to the Brisbane Ekka on Friday so I am sure I will have loads of photos.  Its been about 10 years since I was there last.

Sue   x

No comments:

Post a Comment