Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Childhood Memories



Now in my home about to be used a few more times is this old CWA cookbook from Esk.  I remember all the yummy cakes my mum use to cook from this book as well as using the old hand beater.  I also remember this jug was always full of milk with the old net cover over the top.   I have now dusted off all the old kitchen ware which mum has kept over the years and they will now be used again. 



But these old enamel Bread and Cake Tins will now be used once again but in my kitchen.  I thought mum had given them away many years ago but she told me she never could get rid of them and she knows giving them to me that they will be used once again.

Next week we are sorting through all the old linen.  Everyone who knows me knows I love linen.

I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend.

Sue XX

No comments:

Post a Comment